Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from our Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit / debit card details or information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily / deliberately submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to share personal identification information, except for the fact that it may provide limited access or prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may also collect some information that is non-personal identification information but relevant about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Optima Insights, collects and uses users personal information for the purposes as detailed below:
- To personalize user experience We may use information individually or aggregated to understand how our Users use the information, services and resources provided on this Site,.
- To improve our Site We continually strive to improve our website and service offerings based on the valuable information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to the customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order to provide service to that order, as well as provide relevant information about our upcoming products that might be of interest to you including products from but not limited to our “Sites”. We do not automatically share your information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service or when explicitly given permission to by the User. The User can at any time opt-out of this by contacting us via our “Site”.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails The email address Users provide will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their orders as well as: 1.Respond to their inquiries and requests or; 2.Provide information about other relevant products from Optima Insights site: If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via one of the below Sites.
*How to switch off cookies
By changing your browser settings you can choose to no longer accept cookies for individual websites. Links to the relevant pages relating to the most popular browsers are listed below:
- Google Chrome: ‘Manage Cookies’
- Mozilla Firefox: ‘Google settings’
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: ‘How to manage cookies’
- Safari: ‘Managing cookies’
- Opera: ‘Security and Privacy’
And here you will find instructions to help you change settings for mobile devices:
Alternatively, if you wish to switch off third party cookies (usually from advertisers) visit Your online choices. Google provides detailed information about its own advertising network, and how to edit preferences here. The cookies accompanying adverts may allow advertisers to monitor the effectiveness of the ads (eg by using statistical analysis cookies) and make the ads more relevant to you (eg if you use our sites from outside of the INDIA, you may get ads from your local country).
More information can be found at the Network Advertising Initiative. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with secured vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
Unless we are given explicit permission to do so; we do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may without consent share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Optima Insights Pvt. Ltd.
#1 MMC, Road, Chennai.
Pin - 600060
Tamil Nadu, I N D I A
Phone: +91 966 6620 365
Terms and conditions
In case you are interested to learn, understand and subscribe to our services kindly register with us and we would be glad to take you through a guided tour to help you understand our offerings even before you pay and subscribe to our annual subscription. Your login credentials will be delivered to you by email within 24 hours of receipt of payment. You can then use your credentials to login and utilize our services for the next twelve months / one year. You are entitled to a complimentary report based on your specific requirement pertaining to the therapy area / that you have opted for. However, complexity of the topic, granularity of your requirement and time taken will be purely judged by our analyst and will have a final say in the same. We, at Optima Insights would ensure that client finally gets the required market intelligence in our reports.
Please register for a free online demo, we would be glad to address all your concerns on a guided tour before you actually pay and subscribe to the services at Optima Insights. Read all the available information about any market report before confirming to us on your annual subscription. However, due to the confidentiality of the information contained in our databooks and research reports, cancellation of orders would not be accepted / entertained .