Respiratory Global Respiratory Intelligence Center Asthma | Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
The respiratory system comprises the upper and lower airways, the lung tissue, and the vasculature supplying them. Asthma and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) represent two key respiratory disorders.
Asthma is a chronic lung disease, characterized by inflammation and resulting narrowing of the airways. Asthma affects people of all ages, but often starts in childhood. An estimated 300 million people worldwide suffer with asthma.
COPD is a chronic, slowly progressive, and only partly reversible airflow obstruction. Smoking is the primary cause. COPD usually involves two related diseases (1) chronic bronchitis (irreversible inflammation of the mucous membranes) and (2) emphysema (destruction of the lung tissue).
Why should I register ?
Once you register for a free online demo,
- We would provide a guided tour to help you understand our offerings in detail
- You get a look and feel of our offerings even before you actually pay and subscribe with us
- Post demo once you confirm your interest & make payment accordingly, we initiate your annual subscription access
- As you are already registered with us we generate your personalized login credentials and share with you
- The personalized login credentials allow you to access our exclusive insightful intelligence and comprehensive analytical reports for one or multiple years