Oncology/Hematology Global Oncology/Hematology Intelligence Center Cancer Supportive Care | Breast cancer | Colorectal cancer | Head & neck cancer | Leukemia | Liver Cancer | Lung cancer | Lymphoma | Melanoma | Multiple myeloma | Ovarian cancer | Pancreatic cancer | Prostate cancer | Renal cell carcinoma | Brain Cancer | Myelodysplastic Syndromes | Myeloproliferative Disorders | Sarcoma | Urothelial Cancer
Cancer comprises numerous different conditions characterized by uncontrolled cell growth. There are three general solid tumor classifications: (1) carcinomas, cancers originating in the epithelial tissue; (2) sarcomas, cancers originating in connective tissue and muscle; and (3) gliomas, cancers originating in nerve tissue.
There are also three types of hematological (liquid) tumors: myelomas
(originating in plasma cells), leukemias (originating in bone marrow), and lymphomas (originating in the lymphatic system).
The most common types of cancers are lung, breast, colorectal and prostate, which together account for about 43% of new cases worldwide and half of new cases in the U.S.
Worldwide, more than 14 million new cases of cancer are diagnosed each year and this number is expected to increase to 24 million by 2035. The American Cancer Society estimates that more than 13 million people are living with cancer in the U.S, with an additional 1.6 million people newly diagnosed each year.
Why should I register ?
Once you register for a free online demo,
- We would provide a guided tour to help you understand our offerings in detail
- You get a look and feel of our offerings even before you actually pay and subscribe with us
- Post demo once you confirm your interest & make payment accordingly, we initiate your annual subscription access
- As you are already registered with us we generate your personalized login credentials and share with you
- The personalized login credentials allow you to access our exclusive insightful intelligence and comprehensive analytical reports for one or multiple years