Multiple Sclerosis Global Multiple Sclerosis Intelligence Center
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is the most common cause of non-traumatic disability in young adults, affecting an estimated 1million people worldwide. Although many novel agents have been approved for MS, the unmet medical need remains substantial. Existing drugs only reduce the rate of relapse, have a modest impact on slowing the progression of disease, and work poorly in non-inflammatory or so-called “progressive” forms of disease.
MS is broadly characterized into the following four disease classifications, namely (a) Relapsing-Remitting MS (RRMS), Secondary-Progressive MS (SPMS), (c) Primary-Progressive (PPMS), Progressive Relapsing (PRMS).
Please Select the product
Why should I register ?
Once you register for a free online demo,
- We would provide a guided tour to help you understand our offerings in detail
- You get a look and feel of our offerings even before you actually pay and subscribe with us
- Post demo once you confirm your interest & make payment accordingly, we initiate your annual subscription access
- As you are already registered with us we generate your personalized login credentials and share with you
- The personalized login credentials allow you to access our exclusive insightful intelligence and comprehensive analytical reports for one or multiple years