Infectious Diseases Global Infectious Diseases Intelligence Center HIV/AIDS | Antibiotics | Antivirals | Antifungals | Vaccines
Infectious Diseases include Antibiotic, antiviral, and antifungal agents to treat infections, when pathogenic microorganisms harm healthy human cells. Bacteria, viruses, and fungi often mutate and become resistant, creating a perpetual opportunity for the industry.
The major opportunity is for anti-infectives against hospital-acquired infections, which rapidly develop resistance and are associated with significant mortality and morbidity.
Vaccines and HIV treatments form a large segment of this category. Convenience is the key in HIV treatment, and the dawn of the new classes of therapies could result in a paradigm shift in treatment. Vaccines, which offer protection against bacterial and viral diseases, face several challenges, but large markets and new technologies should continue to drive development and success.
Please Select the product
Why should I register ?
Once you register for a free online demo,
- We would provide a guided tour to help you understand our offerings in detail
- You get a look and feel of our offerings even before you actually pay and subscribe with us
- Post demo once you confirm your interest & make payment accordingly, we initiate your annual subscription access
- As you are already registered with us we generate your personalized login credentials and share with you
- The personalized login credentials allow you to access our exclusive insightful intelligence and comprehensive analytical reports for one or multiple years