Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Global Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Intelligence Center
The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that 185 million people globally are infected with Hepatitis C virus (HCV), with 3 to 4 million new infections each year.
Roughly 75% of these cases fail to resolve acutely and evolve into a chronic state. Some recent estimates suggest that there could be as many as 8 milllion people (2.5% of the population) in the U.S. A slightly greater number of cases exists in Europe (7-12 million), with a large infected population in Asia (70 million+).
Please Select the product
Why should I register ?
Once you register for a free online demo,
- We would provide a guided tour to help you understand our offerings in detail
- You get a look and feel of our offerings even before you actually pay and subscribe with us
- Post demo once you confirm your interest & make payment accordingly, we initiate your annual subscription access
- As you are already registered with us we generate your personalized login credentials and share with you
- The personalized login credentials allow you to access our exclusive insightful intelligence and comprehensive analytical reports for one or multiple years