Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Global Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Intelligence Center
Of the over 6 billion world population, 2 billion have evidence of HBV infection. The majority has been infected with HBV acutely, and 350 million people are living with Chronic Hepatitis B (CHB) infection currently.
Chronic hepatitis B (CHB) infection affects 350 million people worldwide, including 25 million in the United States, Europe, and Japan. In the United States alone, the diagnosis rate is pegged at 30% and treatment rate at only 10%.
Because of- the high incidence and risk of liver injury, CHB is a major global health and economic burden. Every year, close to a million people die due to CHB infection–related complications including cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma
Please Select the product
Why should I register ?
Once you register for a free online demo,
- We would provide a guided tour to help you understand our offerings in detail
- You get a look and feel of our offerings even before you actually pay and subscribe with us
- Post demo once you confirm your interest & make payment accordingly, we initiate your annual subscription access
- As you are already registered with us we generate your personalized login credentials and share with you
- The personalized login credentials allow you to access our exclusive insightful intelligence and comprehensive analytical reports for one or multiple years