Healthcare Delivery Global Healthcare Delivery Intelligence Center
Health IT encompasses a wide range of providers that include EHRs, Revenue Cycle/Practice Management services, Managed Services, Population Health, Connectivity/ Interoperability players and TeleHealth.
Pharma & Medical Device Distributors include supply chain such as Drug Store/Retail, Drug Wholesale/Distribution, Pharmacy Benefit Manager, and Hospitals and Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs)
Healthcae Payors refers to entities that reimburse or finance the cost of health services. In most cases, they include Private Payors (insurance companies and HMOs), Public Payers (Medicare, Medicaid) & other third-party payers.
Healthcare Providers are institutions such as a hospital or clinics, physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals that provide preventive, curative, rehabilitative or palliative care services to patients
Healthcare Facilities sector include hospital, ambulatory surgical center, clinic, outpatient care center, ambulatory care, hospice care, nursing home, psychiatric care and acute care among others
Why should I register ?
Once you register for a free online demo,
- We would provide a guided tour to help you understand our offerings in detail
- You get a look and feel of our offerings even before you actually pay and subscribe with us
- Post demo once you confirm your interest & make payment accordingly, we initiate your annual subscription access
- As you are already registered with us we generate your personalized login credentials and share with you
- The personalized login credentials allow you to access our exclusive insightful intelligence and comprehensive analytical reports for one or multiple years