Gastrointestinal/Ulcer Global Gastrointestinal/Ulcer Intelligence Center
Gastrointestinal disorders include conditions such as peptic Ulcer, inflammatory bowel diseases IBD (Crohn’s disease & Ulcerative Colitis), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) & Constipation.
Longer term, market growth exists for IBD and IBS given the continued progression in clinical development of novel drug mechanisms. These remain as under-diagnosed and underserved conditions that impact very large populations of patients across a wide demographic within developed markets.
Strong commercial opportunity exist in areas such as Chronic Constipation (CC), Opioid Induced Constipation (OIC), Constipation Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS-C) and diarrhea predominant IBS-D.
Why should I register ?
Once you register for a free online demo,
- We would provide a guided tour to help you understand our offerings in detail
- You get a look and feel of our offerings even before you actually pay and subscribe with us
- Post demo once you confirm your interest & make payment accordingly, we initiate your annual subscription access
- As you are already registered with us we generate your personalized login credentials and share with you
- The personalized login credentials allow you to access our exclusive insightful intelligence and comprehensive analytical reports for one or multiple years