Epilepsy Global Epilepsy Intelligence Center
Epilepsy is an umbrella term applied to a set of neurological disorders characterized by an enduring predisposition to seizures. During a seizure, the normal flow of electrical signals in the brain is disrupted by an uncontrolled burst of such electrical energy. The seizures vary in frequency and severity and for most sufferers (60%) the underlying causes are not easily identifiable. Most often, the underlying cause of a patient’s epilepsy is unknown (idiopathic epilepsy). In many cases, the etiology of epilepsy has a genetic component.
Please Select the product
Why should I register ?
Once you register for a free online demo,
- We would provide a guided tour to help you understand our offerings in detail
- You get a look and feel of our offerings even before you actually pay and subscribe with us
- Post demo once you confirm your interest & make payment accordingly, we initiate your annual subscription access
- As you are already registered with us we generate your personalized login credentials and share with you
- The personalized login credentials allow you to access our exclusive insightful intelligence and comprehensive analytical reports for one or multiple years