Dermatology Global Dermatology Intelligence Center
Dermatology is a diverse specialty encompassing disorders and diseases of the skin, mucous membrane, hair and nails. Diseases in this category include acne, multiple inflammatory dermatoses, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, occupational dermatoses and contact dermatitis.
Physicians share widespread dissatisfaction with many of the current treatments because of poor efficacy, challenging safety profiles with chronic use, and low patient compliance with prescribed regimens. Dermatology market has begun to expand after the entry of new biologic agents in the treatment of psoriasis and the addition of improved reformulations of existing therapeutics in acne and rosacea.
Why should I register ?
Once you register for a free online demo,
- We would provide a guided tour to help you understand our offerings in detail
- You get a look and feel of our offerings even before you actually pay and subscribe with us
- Post demo once you confirm your interest & make payment accordingly, we initiate your annual subscription access
- As you are already registered with us we generate your personalized login credentials and share with you
- The personalized login credentials allow you to access our exclusive insightful intelligence and comprehensive analytical reports for one or multiple years