Cardiovascular Diseases Global Cardiovascular Diseases Intelligence Center Angina | Antiplatelet | Cholesterol | Congestive heart failure (CHF) | Hypertension
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the most prevalent of all diseases with an estimated 60 million Americans and 100 million people in the developed world suffer from one or more forms of CVD.
The cardiovascular drug market is large but the market is largely genericized. We divide the cardiovascular market into six therapeutic segments (1) Angina (2) Anti-thrombotics, (3) Arrhythmia (4) Cholesterol (5) Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), and (6) Hypertension.
Please Select the product
Why should I register ?
Once you register for a free online demo,
- We would provide a guided tour to help you understand our offerings in detail
- You get a look and feel of our offerings even before you actually pay and subscribe with us
- Post demo once you confirm your interest & make payment accordingly, we initiate your annual subscription access
- As you are already registered with us we generate your personalized login credentials and share with you
- The personalized login credentials allow you to access our exclusive insightful intelligence and comprehensive analytical reports for one or multiple years