Bone Diseases (Osteoporosis) Global Bone Diseases (Osteoporosis) Intelligence Center
Osteoporosis is a chronic condition that results in low bone mass and strength, microarchitectural deterioration, and an increase in fractures. All bones become more fragile and susceptible to fracture as the condition progresses, with the vertebrae, wrist, hip, pelvis, humerus, clavicle, femur, and tibia/fibula accounting for the vast majority of all fractures.
Around the world, 1 in 3 women and 1 in 5 men are at risk of an osteoporotic fracture. Osteoporosis is now a largely treatable condition and, with a combination of lifestyle changes and appropriate medical treatment, many fractures can be avoided.
Why should I register ?
Once you register for a free online demo,
- We would provide a guided tour to help you understand our offerings in detail
- You get a look and feel of our offerings even before you actually pay and subscribe with us
- Post demo once you confirm your interest & make payment accordingly, we initiate your annual subscription access
- As you are already registered with us we generate your personalized login credentials and share with you
- The personalized login credentials allow you to access our exclusive insightful intelligence and comprehensive analytical reports for one or multiple years