Alzheimer’s disease Global Alzheimer’s disease Intelligence Center
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is an irreversible, progressive brain disease that slowly destroys memory and thinking skills and, eventually even the ability to carry out the simplest tasks of daily living. Approximately 500,000 people die each year who have Alzheimer’s. Plaques and tangles in the brain are two of the main features of Alzheimer’s disease. This is followed by the loss of connections between neurons in the brain. Currently only symptomatic treatments exist. Recent clinical trials demonstrated that development of new anti-Aβ antibodies is necessary to provide clinical benefits to AD patients.
Please Select the product
Why should I register ?
Once you register for a free online demo,
- We would provide a guided tour to help you understand our offerings in detail
- You get a look and feel of our offerings even before you actually pay and subscribe with us
- Post demo once you confirm your interest & make payment accordingly, we initiate your annual subscription access
- As you are already registered with us we generate your personalized login credentials and share with you
- The personalized login credentials allow you to access our exclusive insightful intelligence and comprehensive analytical reports for one or multiple years